LABOUR HOUSING GROUP POLICY DAY
The Cunard Building, Liverpool
Saturday, 24 October 2015
- Cllr. Ann O’Byrne, Deputy Mayor of Liverpool
- Cllr. Frank Hont, Cabinet Member for Housing, Liverpool City Council
- Robin Lawler, CEO, Northwards Housing
- Jenny Osbourne, CEO, TPAS
- Alan Dixon, The Federation Master Builders
- Mark Hoskisson, UNITE The Union
- Luciana Berger, M.P., Shadow Minister for Mental Health
- The National Housing Federation have also been invited
In addition to the speakers there will be time for discussions and debate on current issues in housing. Please come along and help LHG frame its position and policies for the forthcoming year.
This policy day is open to all LHG members, and all Labour Pary members and supporters. We will be asking for a £5:00 contribution for lunch.
LHG wishes to thank UNITE for their support in sponsoring this event.
If you are attending can you please notify Graham Martin in advance on telephone number 0151 222 5832 or email@example.com and let us know if you have any special dietary or other requirements.
The Cunard Building is on Water Street, near the Pier head, Liverpool - post code: L3 1DS . Its about 3 minutes walk from James Street Station (Merseyrail) or 15 Minutes from Lime Street Station. There are several multistorey car parks near by.
Liverpool L3 1DS
Google map and directions